Because of the new European regulation on the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 (GDPR or also “Regulations”), the writer TERMINAL ONE SpA, (C. f. and VAT number: 02776300358) (hereafter “T ONE”), in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Reggio Emilia, 3 G. Gutenberg street, as “owner” ex art. 4 n. 7 and 24 of the EU Regulation, provides you with the following privacy information.
Herewith, the following information are provided, in accordance with the principle of transparency, in order to make you aware of the characteristics and methods of data processing. The processing of these data will be lawful and in accordance with the principle of fairness in compliance with the rules of the GDPR; T ONE adopts adequate and appropriate measures to guarantee the security and privacy of personal data.
1. Nature and the type of Your data collected and processed.
1.1. Your data processed, collected by T ONE through the website www.reggioemiliafiere.it , are part of the category called “personal data” ex art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 1) of the Regulations (“any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (” concerned “); It is considered an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number , location data, an online identifier or one or more peculiar elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity “) as well as in the category of so-called. usage data (for example IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the user, URI addresses, etc.).
2. Information on “Owner”.
2.1. The subject “Owner” of the processing of your data better specified in art. 1.1. of these Regulations is TERMINAL ONE SpA, (C. f. and VAT number: 02776300358), in person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Reggio Emilia, 3 G. Gutenberg street, which may be contacted by you at the following address: mail, email@example.com, tel 0522.232602.
2.2. We inform you that any changes or updates regarding the data relating to the subject just mentioned in the previous art. 2.1. of these Regulations will be properly published on the website of the undersigned Owner.
3. Purpose of the treatment.
3.1 In accordance with the art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. b) of the Regulations, We inform you that your personal data and cd. of use will be collected and subsequently processed for the following purposes:
- Correct execution of your contact request;
3.2. Only the provision of personal data identified with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory; in the event that the mandatory data are incomplete, T ONE can not accomplish in other words reply to the request.
4. Subjects recipients of personal data collected and processed.
4.1. In accordance with the art. 13 paragraph 1 lett. e) and f) of the Regulations, we inform you that your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively to fulfill the purposes better described in art. 2 above, established in the Italian territory in other words within the European Union or in a so-called third country, with the exception of those considered “inadequate” by the European Commission pursuant to art. 45 of the Rules.
5. Period of retention of personal data collected and processed.
5.1. In accordance with the art. 13 paragraph 2 letter a) of the Regulations, we inform you that the retention period of your personal data will last until you decide to withdraw your consent to the processing of any purposes better indicated in art. 3 of this information.
5.2. Your personal data will be processed with the support of paper, electronic or telematic means.
6. Principles applied to the processing of your data.
6.1. In accordance with the art. 5 of the Regulations, we inform you that your personal data will be:
- Treated in a lawful, correct and transparent way towards the interested party (so-called principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently processed in ways that are not incompatible with these purposes (so-called purpose limitation principle);
- Appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed (so-called data minimization principle);
- Exact and, if necessary, updated (so-called accuracy principle);
- Stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (so-called conservation limitation principle);
- Treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, unauthorized or unlawful processing and loss, destruction or accidental damage (so-called integrity and confidentiality principle).
7. Rights of the interested party.
7.1. In relation to your personal data processed by the Owner, We inform you that you have the right to exercise the rights governed by Articles from 15 to 21 and from 77 to 78 of the Regulations.
7.2. In accordance with the art. 12 paragraph 1 of the Regulations, T ONE undertakes to provide you with the communications referred to in Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulations in a concise, transparent, intelligible, easily accessible and simple and clear language: such information will be provided in writing or with any other electronic means or, at the request of the interested party, will be provided orally, provided that the identity of the interested party is proved by other means.
7.3. In accordance with the art. 12 paragraph 3 of the Regulations, the Owner informs you that It undertakes to provide you with information relative the action taken regarding a request pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after the receiving of the request itself; this deadline may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
7.4. In order to be able to exercise the rights described above in this article, the interested party can make use of the contact details specified in art. 2 of these “Information”.
Reggio Emilia, 24.5.2018
TERMINAL ONE S.p.A.
(in the person of its legal representative pro tempore)
Dr. Guido Prati